Carpet Cleaner Fort Wayne
TILE AND STONE GROUT CLEANING FORT WAYNE
Deep cleaning tile and grout is often done by the home owner, however traditionally a home owner does not have access to the same tools as a professional tile and grout cleaner. Grout lines specifically can have hard to reach areas that often get no attention. Grout in these areas can collect excess bacteria, dirt, and grime. Using a professional grout cleaning service will give you the deep grout cleaning your tile floors or back splash have been waiting for. Try our free quote form, or give us a call today at 260-216-0342.
Best Grout cleaning service Fort Wayne
Our grout cleaning services are some of the best in Fort Wayne. Offering you hassle free grout cleaning experience. Below we go over our tile cleaning process, letting you in on some of our trade secrets. Fort Wayne Carpet Cleaner strives to keep our customers informed and pride ourselves on customer satisfaction.
Tile and Stone Cleaning Process
1. Grout Inspection - When our tile and grout technicians begin, they first inspect the type of grout that needs to be cleaned. Different types of grout call for different types of cleaning techniques. Once the type of grout is determined it is then examined thoroughly. The technician on the job is looking for any signs of age from exposure in our daily environment.
2. Tile and Stone Preparation - Once the inspection is complete our service technician can begin the preparation. Dry scrubbing all of the grout lines with a delicate brush to break any debris from the grout surface. With the cleaning technician taking extra care not to damage any existing grout.
3. Cleaning Process - We use a high temperature and low pressure cleaning device that takes care of your tile and stone without damaging the grout. Our cleaning process is extremely environmentally friendly. The soap used on tile and stone to remove discoloration is plant based. Being sure not to expose our customers to harmful chemicals.
4. Drying Process - Allowing your stone and tile to air dry is usually recommended. However, the grout absorbs moisture. Our cleaning professional's always travel with our high speed air moving devices to help speed up the drying process. This will ensure your grout does not build up any excess moisture from our cleaning process.
5. Sealing Your Grout - After your grout has fully dried a sealer is applied to ensure a long lasting life. Our sealers are some of the best in Fort Wayne for extending the life of your grout. Not only does it protect your grout from normal day to day erosion, but also keeps bacteria at bay.