Carpet Cleaner Fort Wayne
UPHOLSTERY CLEANING SERVICE FORT WAYNE
When it comes to cleaning your furniture, Carpet Cleaner Fort Wayne has you covered! We offer the best upholstery cleaning service in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Not only do we leave your home with that fresh scent of newly cleaned furniture, but we pride ourselves in our customer satisfaction. If you have smelly furniture, or furniture that has lost its luster. Reach out to us via our free instant quote, or call us today at 260-216-0342!
Professional Upholstery Cleaning
If you own a house, chances are you have furniture. Unless you just purchased that furniture, chances are your furniture has been to exposed to the every day wear and tear of life. With that, comes all those smelly odors that follow us from work, outdoor activities, or even the gym. Our reliable upholstery cleaning process, will have your furniture looking and smelling fresh in no time at all!
Upholstery Cleaning Process
1. Inspecting Your Furniture- When our upholstery cleaning crew arrives, they begin with inspecting your furniture. We are looking for any area that might need a little extra attention. Once everything has been inspected we begin preparing the upholstery.
2. Preparing The Fabric - When it comes to preparation, our experienced upholstery cleaners work efficiently. Removing any large pieces of debris, making sure there are no large pieces to hinder the cleaning process. Then a conditioning agent is applied to bring the debris to the surface of the fabric.
3. Extracting Debris - Once the conditioning agent has set in, our upholstery cleaning team use special extraction equipment to gently lift the dirt and debris from deep within the fabric. Taking care to repeatedly inspect the fabric throughout the process to ensure all areas have been cleaned thoroughly.
4. Rinsing The Fabric - Using a rinse aid, the fabric is then rinsed throughout. Our team of expert cleaners take special care in making sure all the chemical's are out of the fabric. This is to avoid any excess residue being left on your furniture.
5. Drying Your Furniture - The process of drying is quite straight forward. We use a number of air moving devices to help aid the drying process. Fabric can often hold excess moisture. These air moving devices speed the process of drying up exponentially while being fragile on your freshly cleaned fabric.